My phone was working fine but all of a sudden it stood on SOS. Its been a few days now and its still on SOS..I tried another sim card and nothing and Blackberry support sucks! Hours on the phone and they couldn't figure nothing out. HELP! I need my phone
    01-11-10 07:51 AM
    I'm sure tech support suggested it, but have you tried another battery pull after the SIM card change? If that doesn't fix it, you need to call your carrier's Customer Service.
    01-11-10 09:25 AM
    So as an ex tmobile blackberry tech, ill narrow down the problem for you. SOS means 2 things: 1 - Your sim card is damaged 2 - Service is not available.
    Now if you know you have service and you have attempted a different sim card then this is going to call for you to reinstall the software on the offchance that will fix the issue. if not then your going to need an exchange. hope that warranty is still good.
    01-11-10 12:09 PM
    My phone was working fine but all of a sudden it stood on SOS. Its been a few days now and its still on SOS..I tried another sim card and nothing and Blackberry support sucks! Hours on the phone and they couldn't figure nothing out. HELP! I need my phone
    You're sure your connection is turned on?
    Check that,
    it may have been turned off somehow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD