Hi Everyone,
    I am trying to help a friend who is having a problem with his bb.
    The phone is stuck in the famous Reboot Loop....
    I know i can wipe off the device and get everything back to normal but my friend desperately needs his contacts and he didn't synchronize them with his computer (I know it's stupid..).
    Is there anything i can try to get the bb up and running one more time ?
    Thank You
    07-17-08 08:19 AM
    If he has a media card, try removing it and see what happens. Many of these loops have been caused by a media card issue.
    07-17-08 08:37 AM
    After taking Kronk's suggestion and removing the microSD media card (if he has one), try this :

Another reason why it may in a reboot loop is because of a WiFi complication. Wireless N routers can throw your Berry into a reboot cycle (and it will continue getting hung up and reboot). How far does the 8320 load? (do you have enough time to disable WiFi??)

If you cannot turn off the device WiFi... then power down any Wireless N router your device is connecting to!

If those things cannot help you... then attempt to follow the link in my sig for 'How to Recover a Dead Berry'. Have you loaded a Beta OS recently or anything like that?
    07-17-08 08:47 AM
    He is not using a media card and has not been using wifi at all.
    He just bought a bb because of the keyboard and does not have the bb data plan yet....
    And he didn't load anything at all on it.
    The bb only power on and shows the white screen with the timer for 2-3 and goes back off to the red led.
    I guess the last thing to do is to wait for a miracle or he will loose everything ....
    07-17-08 09:03 AM
    That sucks. But that is why you/he should back-up the device atleast once a week. You live and learn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:10 AM
    I totally agree i told him two days ago to do it... i guess he should have done it...
    Thanks anyway guys
    07-17-08 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD