How can I remove the shadow that goes across the top screen of the curve.
    It didnt used to be there and now whenever I change my wallpaper it just stays there!!!
    01-29-08 09:13 PM
    Sounds like the backlight for the LCD display has become defective. I would recommend taking it in to be replaced if that is the case.
    01-29-08 09:21 PM
    I'm having the same problem. It's lighter across the top. Seems to be the line above where the message box comes up for txt/sms message list. I've had this phone a since Feb 18th and it's already doing this?
    02-21-08 08:14 PM
    I should mention that it's only on the "home" screen. I can pull the same pic I have for my wallpaper up through the media and the shade difference doesn't appear.
    02-21-08 09:15 PM
    I have some wallpaper pics that do this while others do not
    02-22-08 10:54 AM
    i had the same problem but i had a black line (shadow) at the bottom of my screen... i just changed my theme and it went away.... ( i was using a theme created by someone from themes4bb.com) so i have no idea what was wrong that it made it happen
    02-22-08 11:12 AM
    It's not a defect, it is a theme issue as some have said. For some reason, AT&T likes to keep their crap at the top of the screen even when you change some backgrounds.

Go figure.

I see you're on Rogers; is your 8310 Rogers-branded?

-Eric
    02-22-08 03:10 PM
    Does the screen pop off? It seems I am getting dust under the glass. Anyone else having the same problem?
    02-22-08 04:22 PM
    My 8310 is rogers branded. Why do you ask?
    02-22-08 04:41 PM
    It's not a defect, it is a theme issue as some have said. For some reason, AT&T likes to keep their crap at the top of the screen even when you change some backgrounds.

Go figure.

I see you're on Rogers; is your 8310 Rogers-branded?

-Eric
    Nope, I'm a satisfied cingular now the New AT&T customer. I've tried to convince Rogers that I'm the owner, but they don't buy it ha ha It'd be cool if it were though I guess, myabe I'll have that color company do it up and brand it for my Custom Shop!!!!
    02-29-08 09:13 PM
    You can try to resize the wallpaper zoom, but that might not be the issue. Can you post a pic?
    02-29-08 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD