Hi...
    My wife and I both have BlackBerry Curve 8310's. She has a Jabra bluetooth headset and I have a Plantronics bluetooth headset. We've both noticed that the distance we can move away from the phone when using the headset is VERY limited.... like at 4-5 feet the signal starts getting very disrupted. With our previous phone, we could be significantly further from the phone when using the headset.
    Has anyone else experienced this? Any solution that anyone is aware of?
    Thanks.
    09-23-08 06:51 AM
    Any walls in between you and the phone? I have a jabra bt8010 I can probaly go like 10 20 feet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 08:12 AM
    I will try using my stereo headset tomorrow. It's a Jabra BT620. I'll see how far I can get from the phone before I get degradation.
    09-23-08 05:05 PM
    I have a Jabra BT350, yes I know its like really OLD but I can go anywhere in my apt and it works up to 20-30 feet. If I go outside it does not work but I live in a metal building so that is probably why. At work it seems to follow me anywhere I go unless i get more than around 50' from it..

Julian
    09-23-08 06:18 PM
    Thanks for the replies. No, there are no walls between the phone and bluetooth. Seems like we can't get more than 5 feet away before it starts breaking up. Again, one bluetooth headset is Plantronics and the other is a Jabra. I just wondered if there were any tweaks to the phones to improve it, but since I haven't gotten a reply to that effect, I guess not.
    09-24-08 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD