Hey Everyone,

Noobie here, so patience please....
    I am having issues when opening attachments from emails (bellsouth or gmail), once i try to open the attachment the screen (image) will only allow the top of the image to appear, the bottom half is grey.

My husband has the Pearl 8100 and has no issues with attachments. The pearl is cool, it tells you to open full content or table of contents.

Help - this is driving me nuts!!!!!!

I took a picture of this if anyone needs to view.

Thanks,
    Sarafrog
    04-06-08 08:46 PM
    Have you tried the universal fix-it for BB's - a battery pull. While the phone is on, pull the battery out & wait 20-30 seconds before putting it back in. If that doesn't fix it, there might be something wrong with your OS - maybe re-install it?

Hopefully, someone else gives there input!

Hope you get things fixed!
    04-06-08 09:51 PM
    Or even try resending the service books too.
    04-06-08 10:02 PM
    GoDJ - How do you resend service books?

I tried the universal battery pull and still nothing. This is driving me nuts and I don't want to contact AT&T. Please HELP SOMEONE!!!
    04-07-08 10:39 AM
    Also how do you restall OS? If I do that doesn't that mean I would lose everything? Isn't that reformatting or re-installing OS for your PC?
    Sara frog
    04-07-08 10:40 AM
    Try going to 'Options', then 'Advanced Options' and select 'Service Book'.
    04-07-08 10:54 AM
    Hamp... After I select "Service Book" then what? Should I be looking for a service to Delete and then reinstall..
    04-07-08 10:58 AM
    You can re-send service books by logging into your BIS via your carrier's site.

Among the email options, there should be "Service Books" - click it & it will ask you if you had difficulties (sending, receiving email, etc) & just hit "Send Service Books".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 11:01 AM
    Sorry about the misdirection Sara
    04-07-08 11:32 AM
    No worries Hamp.. Just trying to get this figured out. I'm trying to log into BIS I have my password but don't know my username. Does anyone know how to figure that out?
    04-07-08 12:34 PM
    Maybe hit the "Forgot Password" link and it might email your username and password. Havent tried it but its worth a shot.
    04-07-08 12:39 PM
    tried... it only sends password. I've tried my phone#, normal username (i would use), Pin#. ERRRR
    04-07-08 12:40 PM
    I guess they should take the crackberry master title away from me lol. Sorry froggy
    04-07-08 12:46 PM
    No worries GoDJ... I'm going to attempt and email AT&T. Will keep you guys posted on the answer.
    04-07-08 12:54 PM
    Yeah, give AT&T a call soon.. hope you get things figured out!
    04-07-08 12:59 PM
    Ok so I figured out my BIS username and logged in and resent service books and it worked! Thanks everyone for your help. This site is awesome and is very addicting
    04-07-08 10:05 PM
    Ok so I figured out my BIS username and logged in and resent service books and it worked! Thanks everyone for your help. This site is awesome and is very addicting
    Glad we could help!
    04-07-08 10:08 PM
    When I open an email why do the pics not show?
    08-17-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD