I have a 8310 and bought a 4gb card for it. I downloaded music successfully and it brought me down to 3.1 gb. , no problem. Well last night I tried to do more songs and they won't seem to register on my phone. The music shows up on my music file on the desktop manager with all the other previous ones, but they are not on my phone. I did the same thing I did before, why would my file show these items as being on my removable disk, but not actually on the device itself.
    12-01-07 12:07 AM
    From the device go to options / advanced options / media. Does it read the RIGHT size for the memory card? Maybe the device is NOT reading the card properly...

If that's the case, copy the present content onto your pc, format the card, and then copy the data back...
    12-01-07 09:14 AM
    Mine does the same thing. And my card is reading correctly. Still have not figured out why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-07 09:19 PM
    i have a question..i bought a 2GB minisd card and once i uploaded all my music into the sd card all of the sudden all my text messages start to get erased and i can't send them same with the my made calls and recieved calls. how can i fixed this i already know two people that have had the same problem.
    12-07-07 04:31 PM
    do you have the most current softwear version i had the same problem but after 4 phone exchanges i have the 8310 and this works better then my 8300.
    12-08-07 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD