I've noticed that in the BB browser any time I click on a link the cursor jumps back to the upper left as soon as the new page loads. Is this normal? I do find it a bit annoying to not have it remain where it was on the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 07:41 PM
    Am I the only who has noticed this or am I the only who is annoyed by it?

I've noticed that in the BB browser any time I click on a link the cursor jumps back to the upper left as soon as the new page loads. Is this normal? I do find it a bit annoying to not have it remain where it was on the screen.

07-20-08 02:13 PM
    I am running a version of 4.5 and I do not have that problem. My cursor stays where it was.
    07-20-08 02:22 PM
    I am running a version of 4.5 and I do not have that problem. My cursor stays where it was.

no problems here
    07-20-08 02:26 PM
    I've never heard of this issue. Did you try a simple battery pull? Is this only while in your browser? Do you clean your trackball?

07-20-08 02:27 PM
    I've never heard of this issue. Did you try a simple battery pull? Is this only while in your browser? Do you clean your trackball?

All 3 are good questions. I'd like to see your answers. Hopefully, we can get this figured out.
    07-20-08 02:30 PM
    Yes it only happens while in the BB browser which is the only one I have. The phone is only 3 days old so I haven't cleaned the trackball yet, nor does this seem like a hardware issue. It seems more like a software issue to me. I don't have any problems with the trackball acting up at all. I'm using OS 4.3.0.127. I'd like to try 4.5 for the HTML e-mail, but I haven't tried it yet.

07-20-08 03:36 PM
    I did also try a battery pull and that didn't make a difference.

07-20-08 05:38 PM
    Mine does it too. I just figured it was normal.

Only happens in the browser, but it's 100% of the time.

Bob
    07-20-08 07:03 PM
    At least I'm not the only one. I'm going to try OM to see if that's any different.

07-20-08 09:10 PM
    Yup, happens to me too...everytime.
    07-21-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD