I'm beginning to think that I am destined NOT to be a BB owner.

This is my second blackberry already. My first one got destroyed after someone accidentally knocked it into water. Of course it worked fine for 3 months after the plunge into the blue, but then just one day stopped.

On my second phone my lens cracked when I barely bumped into the kitchen table. I ordered a new lens that of course, came without any adhesive. I made it work for a week until I got my new screen in.

When I go to pop off my old screen, I notice that one of the pegs sticking out of the phone on the bottom has broken off the lens and stuck in the hole where it is supposed to be. I can not get it out and of course my new lens will surely not pop in with that piece stuck in there.

Any ideas?
    12-29-08 09:08 PM
    Super Glue and a toothpick. Or super glue and a Q-Tip broke in half. I had a friend who got an airsoft pellet stuck in his ear. This is how we removed it...haha. Just don't use too much glue. Now if it snaps in real good or screws in you may be out of luck. I've never had my phone apart so I don't know what it looks like or how it works in there. Just an idea.
    12-29-08 09:25 PM
    To remove the curse do the following.

Jump 42.5 times on your left foot while swinging a dead goats tail on Tibetan twine with your right hand. This may or may not help the curse. Og yes do forget to waer the aluminum foil hat as well, in a thunder storm.
    12-29-08 09:30 PM
    cool, now the other one broke off in there too.

i don't fully understand the super glue trick?
    12-29-08 09:59 PM
    Well you take the tip of the toothpick or snapped in half q-tip and put a dab of super glue on the end of it. Then stick it down into the hole with the broken piece and try to glue the broken piece to the toothpick...let it dry and see if it can be pulled out once set.
    12-29-08 11:23 PM
    Well you take the tip of the toothpick or snapped in half q-tip and put a dab of super glue on the end of it. Then stick it down into the hole with the broken piece and try to glue the broken piece to the toothpick...let it dry and see if it can be pulled out once set.

best thing to do is dip the end of the toothpick or q-tip into the super glue just dabbing the end of the stick. then using that glue try to make contact with the stuck piece and pull it out. the idea is not to get a bunch of glue in around that area. just where you need it.

it should work if the other pc. isn't too badly stuck in there.
    12-29-08 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD