Converting from a palm device I an adjusting to no touch screen.....but the curve is so easy to use. Have installed tones and wallpaper and just did the upgrade.....fantastic little phone.

There should be a sticky to use the help area on the curve...great step by step directions to customize your phone..
    04-27-09 12:15 PM
    i told you it was the start of a beautiful relationship!
    04-27-09 12:18 PM
    There's all of the CrackBerry 101 Lessons on the website that apply to *all* BlackBerries and don't need to be device specific. Check out those articles and you'll have a lot more informatin at your fingertips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 12:21 PM
    It is indeed a awesome device
    04-27-09 12:22 PM
    Yeah it is.. I hope see forwarding your posts here, events

I encourage you read the blackberry manual book every day till growing your knowledge like tree has a good fruits.

G'LUCK!
    04-27-09 12:58 PM
    Im actually new to the forums and just got the BB recently. I must say that i LOVE this phone, does everything i need.
    04-27-09 03:02 PM
    i used a palm and cell for years - waited til an integrated device came out with strong functionality; phone, inet, email, contact mgmt, calendar, etc. All are on the curve, with speed and reliability. No touchscreen = ^battery life, ^speed, ^reliable. No crashes, easy sync!
    04-27-09 03:08 PM
    Once you go Blackberry you don't go back!
    04-27-09 03:10 PM
    Yeah this is the best phone I ever had I just want to use my mem card for apps, other than that I can't say anything bad about welcome to the nation!

04-27-09 03:40 PM
    Palm switcher here too. Tired of the old OS and tired of waiting for the pre. So far the curve is working out for me.
    04-27-09 03:42 PM
    i used a palm and cell for years - waited til an integrated device came out with strong functionality; phone, inet, email, contact mgmt, calendar, etc. All are on the curve, with speed and reliability. No touchscreen = ^battery life, ^speed, ^reliable. No crashes, easy sync!

I just switched from a 755p and once you start thinking windows menus again this thing rocks. I got missing sync to sync to my mac and it is awesome. My palms bluetooth never would work very well so I gave up and used the cable, now the curve will auto sync two rooms away!!

The email is great (is it push mail?) Anyway I am going to explore the site more guys for info. No manual with phone though there is one on the sprint site....more fun to look for it here.
    04-27-09 03:43 PM
    Yea the curve is a great device. Its just so easy to use and it just does it all. My favorite features about it are definitely the internet, media player, gps, tv, and just the functionality of it. Hands down one of my best purchases of '08.

04-27-09 07:37 PM
    Congrats on your curve, and welcome to CB!
    04-27-09 07:38 PM
    Thanks guys...I may start another thread but it seems that the free games s_ck compared to a couple of demo games I have downloaded (aces solitaire and texas hold em same company) Is that what you guys found too?
    04-27-09 09:01 PM
    tom it's good to see your getting a little more familiar with your device. Mine still amazes me almost daily. Have fun...
    04-27-09 09:09 PM
    Congrats! I too just converted from a HTC touchscreen. I must say I am getting into a pretty serious relationship with my phone. My husband has a BB 8900 and a master with BBs in general and I get ill when he touches my phone. LOL. I hope you enjoy your phone and try not to get addicted to brick breaker if you can.
    04-27-09 09:17 PM
    The curve is where its at, and every day is a learning experience. just when you think you have it all down theres plenty more to learn.
    04-28-09 12:35 PM
    I must agree, never turn back, my friend.

04-28-09 01:22 PM
    I love it too. Just switched a week ago from the storm. I had to pay the two year price because I had the storm for more than 30 day but it was soo worth it!

04-28-09 01:28 PM
    Yea, still working out more goodies day by day. I love having my calendar play "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" when my games are about to start.

Definitely agree with the Curve love crowd.

04-28-09 01:29 PM
    AWW I love seeing so much Curve love in here! It makes me feel all warm and happy!
    04-28-09 01:58 PM
    Yea I 2nd that ambzz....such a warm n fuzzy feelin!!

04-28-09 02:03 PM
    So yeah...I start work tonight. It bums me out I won't be able to play with my phone. Reguardless my phone WILL stay on me. Otherwise ill have withdraws and will need to get help. Wait....maybe I need help for this curve addiction?!

04-28-09 02:06 PM
    NOOO sara you don't need any help, you just need crackberry!!!
    04-28-09 02:07 PM
    Indeed I need CB. I'm getting my CB fix before I go to work.

04-28-09 02:40 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD