Just got a new curve and when i go to the browser it and hit the menu button there is no go to button like i had on my world edition. Any suggestions on how i type in a web address? Ive played with it and cant figure it out. any help is appreciated.
    06-24-08 10:50 PM
    Just select go to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 10:52 PM
    thats the problem. when i hit the menu button and it pulls up the menu it has no go to option. thats my issue.
    06-24-08 10:54 PM
    Just select go to.

Exactly right!! Good luck!
    06-24-08 10:55 PM
    Hmm. That option should be there right under home. Have you scrolled through the whole menu?

06-24-08 10:56 PM
    The Problem Is I Have No Go To Buttttttoonnnnnnnnn!!!!! Hahaha. I Have No Issues With My World Edition But On The Curve When Im In My Browser And Try To Find The Go To Button Its Not There
    06-24-08 10:57 PM
    Sooo you're going to your browser, clicking the menu button, and there is no go to option under your menu?! Is your data plan good to go??

06-24-08 10:59 PM
    Ok i just went back to my history and selected a page that i had viewed. when i went to that address and it loaded, i selected the menu and it had the go to button so i entered google.com. it loaded google fine but then when i hit the menu button again to go to another page....its no longer an option of go to on my menu. im really confused haha
    06-24-08 11:01 PM
    Lol wow weird. Try a battery pull.

What homepage pops up when you first open your browser?

well i just cleared my history and cookies and such and its working....we'll see how it goes....thanks for the help
    06-24-08 11:04 PM
    well i just cleared my history and cookies and such and its working....we'll see how it goes....thanks for the help
    Mabe you can try enabling "full menu" in options. If all else fails a battery pull should do the trick as well.
    06-24-08 11:20 PM
    It has nothing to do with battery or full menu, lmao. Which browser and what is your homepage set to? Some Blackberry prestored sites thats on your device will not have a Go To on it. I suggest once you get it, make your homepage blackberry.com or something else.
    06-24-08 11:34 PM
    Johnni - everyone is talking about doing a battery pull to help this poster's problem, not meaning that this is a battery issue itself.

06-24-08 11:36 PM
    When there is no "go to" - just open the browser, got to any page, hit menu, close. then reopen the browser and "go to" should be there.
    06-24-08 11:41 PM
    wait...I thought a battery pull could solve all my problems!

Sometimes a battery pull will solve the problem when it seems to have no relationship to the actual problem.
    I don't understand it, but it works...
    and I'm not quite sure that the previous sentence actually makes sense.
    Last edited by MiniBB; 06-24-08 at 11:47 PM.
    06-24-08 11:45 PM
    I thought the battery pull was a type of reset myself. I think it says that in the book.
    Yea well I say go to options and change your home page too.

06-24-08 11:55 PM
    I have the exact same problem. Whenever I use MediaNet to buy ringtones or whatnot, all my browser stuff changes - ie my home page is now the MediaNet homepage instead of google and my go to button disappears. The only way to get back to the "browser" is to go to a page in history. Its like MediaNet and the browser look the same and seem to use the same program but have different menus and menu settings. I don't know if any of this makes sense......if there's a better way to toggle between these two I'm all ears!!

06-25-08 12:02 AM
    Original question -

When there is no "go to" - just open the browser, got to any page, hit menu, close. then reopen the browser and "go to" should be there.

Miss Michelle -

Make sure you close the Browser and MediaNet by hitting Menu, close, especially after downloading. This should take care of it.
    06-25-08 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD