Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I love my curve except the crappy web browser. I Dl'ed a better browser called Bolt, but whenever I open a link from an E-mail it uses the crappy BB browser. Is there a way to have the E-mail use the Bolt browser instead? If I deleted the crappy BB browser, would the E-mail revert to using Bolt, or would the links not open at all?
    11-08-09 08:26 PM
    If you delete your BB Browser, none of your links will open. Download Opera Mini 5.0, links will open in Opera. Still, don't delete your BB Browser you need it for OTA installations.
    11-08-09 08:48 PM
    I have another question about this. Are there any other OS browsers that are better that will work with the m? Im pretty sure I have an m, Im waiting on DM to reinstall the VAD files so the "About" feature will work again lol
    01-05-10 11:10 PM
    You CAN make Bolt open links by installing the plugin to make it do so.

First, if you haven't already done so, upgrade to Bolt 1.62 by clicking HERE from your BB Browser.

Next, install the Bolt plugin which makes it the default browser by clicking HERE from your BB Browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TravellingFool; 01-06-10 at 12:50 AM.
    01-06-10 12:43 AM
    You CAN make Bolt open links by installing the plugin to make it do so.

First, if you haven't already done so, upgrade to Bolt 1.62 by clicking HERE from your BB Browser.

Next, install the Bolt plugin which makes it the default browser by clicking HERE from your BB Browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have that but it wont open the CB launcher in a bolt window, it defaults to the BB browser. I dont really care for Bolt cuz it wont go to the mobile friendly version of a site sometimes. It seems to be hit or miss on that. I've played with the settings and I cant get it to work 100% of the time. Like for Crackberry, it will take me to the desktop version sometimes and other times I'll get the mobile site. I'm gonna have to check out Opera mini and see if I like that. I like the BB browser but its slow. If RIM would step up the browser speed it would be sweet. I think Firefox for the Berry would be cool!!
    01-06-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD