oh man. its gotten on my nerves soooooo bad. But i just ordered 4 new oem lenses just incase it happens again.

so go ahead. call me an ***** for not buying a case and screen protector. haha
    08-19-08 04:05 PM
    Tsk Tsk I hope you can get it fixed soon or I hope you have the Verizon warranty.
    08-19-08 04:47 PM
    Tsk Tsk I hope you can get it fixed soon or I hope you have the Verizon warranty.
    does the warranty cover for cracked lenses or will they just say "you screwed up and we are not going to cover that."?

and if they do, will i have to leave it with them for a long period of time for it to be fixed? cause i cant do that. haha
    08-19-08 05:05 PM
    does the warranty cover for cracked lenses or will they just say "you screwed up and we are not going to cover that."?

and if they do, will i have to leave it with them for a long period of time for it to be fixed? cause i cant do that. haha
    I don't think it will cover it because it was damage on your part. I think he was talking about insurance or accidental damage warranty that verizon might offer.
    08-19-08 05:10 PM
    ^ thats what I was referring to try to go to the store and act dumb and if you have the 5.99 insurance on your account you should be covered. Tell them it was an accident.
    08-19-08 05:14 PM
    ^ thats what I was referring to try to go to the store and act dumb and if you have the 5.99 insurance on your account you should be covered. Them it was an accident.
    sweet. im horrible with my phones so i made sure i got that. was just going to try to fix it myself but ill give that a shot first and foremost.

thanks yall!
    08-19-08 05:15 PM
    Btw, don't forget to buy an otterBox since it protects the phone good. Also, with the $5.99 insurance there is a $50.00 deductible
    08-19-08 05:27 PM

Doubt it, prolly considered customer damage
    08-20-08 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD