I just noticed that the chrome ring around my trackball is broken in one spot. I see plenty of sellers on ebay but was wondering if there's a better recommendation out there ? Would love to get one from a US seller so I could get it more quickly (most on ebay are from China).

thanks.
    03-19-09 09:22 AM
    try cnn.cn they may be from Hong Kong but they do ship really fast and their parts are just as good as oem.
    03-19-09 10:39 AM
    Read the Reviews on cnn.cn! They are know for not getting your order to you for months! Or at all, they get caught up in customs or never get shipped in the first place! The OP asked for an American seller, not Hong Kong!
    03-19-09 10:41 AM
    03-19-09 10:46 AM
    try cnn.cn they may be from Hong Kong but they do ship really fast and their parts are just as good as oem.
    They only ship fast if you pay extra for shipping!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 10:52 AM
    I highly recommend eBay seller mobilexny. $4.85 for a trackball and ring with free first class shipping from NY so it will come fast. Plus you give your $$$ to a US seller.

03-19-09 04:11 PM
    Forgot to mention, the trackballs are OEM.

03-19-09 04:12 PM
    I bought from someone on ebay from NY also less than 5 bucks including shipping, I had it in about 5 days and it works perfectly. I actually wish I had order a couple more just in case.
    03-19-09 05:51 PM
    I highly recommend eBay seller mobilexny. $4.85 for a trackball and ring with free first class shipping from NY so it will come fast. Plus you give your $$$ to a US seller.

I order from the same fella since Xlide turned me onto him and he is good. Got it in 3 days and being so cheap for the whole deal I have many sitting around waiting to be colored. cnn takes to long for me and the extra shipping rate is a doozy.
    03-19-09 05:55 PM
    See that! cnn.cn charges $7.99 for the ball and housing with no ring, plus shipping. I'm going to check out this mobilexny! Does he or she have blue balls? Seriously
    03-19-09 06:37 PM
    All I have seen so far from mobilexny was white balls. Have checked both times I ordered from him...... Maybe its changed or will change one day?
    03-19-09 06:42 PM
    Well if there that affordable i can stock up and dye them myself
    03-19-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD