1). How do you read a text message while on the BB Browser?

2). Is there a website that has a lot of free BB games for download OTA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 07:19 AM
    Hold alt then hit the back key. This will let you change between apps quickly.
    You'll have to google search this one since I don't play games. Check around here too.

02-16-09 07:21 AM
    Okay thanks. I figured it would be something like that. And I asked the games question before but I can't find my post

02-16-09 07:24 AM
    BD as far as I know there is not a way to read text messages while on the bb browser. You can however switch apps by hitting menu>switch application>messages or just close the bb browser. You can also switch apps by hitting alt and the back button and you can access messages that way too.
    02-16-09 07:25 AM
    Mwb thanks! And for future reference, there is also an easy way! You can change one of your convenience keys to the app switcher! That's what I did! Its fast and easy

02-16-09 07:31 AM
    mobile.blackberry.com has a few choice games like soduko, chess, blackjack and a few others.
    02-16-09 07:58 AM
    Yeah but they are just dumb free trials

02-16-09 08:44 AM
    1). How do you read a text message while on the BB Browser?

2). Is there a website that has a lot of free BB games for download OTA?

Hi,

This site has 170 free games that you can get links to download from. I have downloaded a few:

170+ Free Games for your BlackBerry | BB Geeks
    02-16-09 09:23 AM
    There are some free games HERE along with other popular downloads and HERE and HERE and many other places. Hopefully these links will give you a good start.

I hope that helps!

~Jazzi~

02-16-09 10:47 AM
    Thanks a lot classc & jazzi. The 170 free games one is great, except for the fact thaty you have to download them on your computer. But besides that has great games. And the two from jazzi are great 2! Thanks guys!

02-16-09 02:02 PM
    If you download a .zip file to your bb, is there a way to open it for download?!

02-16-09 02:07 PM
    Thanks a lot classc & jazzi. The 170 free games one is great, except for the fact thaty you have to download them on your computer. But besides that has great games. And the two from jazzi are great 2! Thanks guys!

Hi...I downloaded all of my games OTA directly from my BB.
    02-16-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD