I just switched to AT&T and have not run out of my 30 days in which to switch phones yet. I was hoping to make it to the Bold; however, my last day to switch is 8/14. I've been reading your posts and making use of the help and tutorials and now have a couple of questions. I realize they may have already been covered, but please bear with me.

1. Is Audible working ok? Can you download with Audibleair and playback fine? I read the posts and was just hoping for an update.

2. There is a page I like to go to that has streaming music in Windows Media format, its is a .pls file. Will I be able to play it on a 8310 if the Bold doesn't come out. Come to think of it, will I be able to play it on the Bold?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the helpful info I've gotten from your board. You info is what has gotten me leaning to the Blackberry.

BTW, you can add me to the over 50 group.
    08-01-08 06:16 PM
    1. Is Audible working ok? Can you download with Audibleair and playback fine? I read the posts and was just hoping for an update.

2. There is a page I like to go to that has streaming music in Windows Media format, its is a .pls file. Will I be able to play it on a 8310 if the Bold doesn't come out. Come to think of it, will I be able to play it on the Bold?
    1. I'm not familiar enough with that app to provide an answer for you.

2. I think you are confused as to what you are playing. I am guessing you are playing it in windows media player. PLS is nothing more than a container file that contains a list to where the actual set of audio files are. I doubt this is going to work on any BB currently.
    08-01-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD