Hi Everyone,
    I'm a newb and I'm hoping some can help me with this problem I'm experiencing. My friends has been trying to send me pictures from their vacation, but i keep getting a "could not retrieve message content" message. does anyone know why this is happening and how i can fix it?
    03-27-08 01:55 PM
    I've seen this happen mostly with T-mobile. Here are a few threads discussing the problem.

MMS messages
    Retreive Now? Retreive What?
    problems with receiving pic texts in curve!
    03-27-08 02:04 PM
    Thank you sunkast. nothing seemed to work, so i'm on the phone with att. I'm hoping they can help me out.
    03-27-08 03:28 PM
    This happened to me with attachments but after I did a battery pull it was okay.

Hope things get sorted out!
    03-27-08 03:43 PM
    I had this problem. I found a fix, it was just a setting. If you go to Options, then MMS; My automatic retrieval was set to never, i changed it to automatic and it now always downloads the content.

Worth checking to make sure yours is

Adam.
    03-27-08 04:37 PM
    thanks adamh i just tried looking into that but my settings were fine. it's weird att couldn't solve the problem for me. i think i give up
    03-28-08 03:38 AM
    i get this message usually in bad coverage areas. everytime i press options> retrieve content
    then it loads the pic and i can see it
    half the time i have to "retrieve content" half the time i dont
    03-28-08 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD