I have two issues I am hoping the experts here can shed some light on:

1) I know how to copy a block of text and paste it, but I have no idea how to then unclear the copied text from my memory! The same block of text I copied a week ago is apparently still embedded in my memory as the "Paste" command is still active. Help!

2) In my Media Player, I had a song that I deleted several days ago. However, the cover art for that song now appears for ALL songs on my card that do not have cover art of their own. This is very annoying. How do I fix this?

Thanks!
    03-05-09 09:16 AM
    1. Copy a blank character

2. Try a battery pull
    03-05-09 06:25 PM
    Thanks, but this did not work. On the blank character thing, this does not stop the "Paste" command from being active all the time. There must be a way to stop that, like clearing your clipboard in Windows.
    03-05-09 09:05 PM
    How about going to Compose Email, pressing Menu, selecting Select, selecting blank spaces, and selecting Copy?
    03-05-09 09:23 PM
    Yes, that's basically what I did. The point is, there shouldn't be ANY characters copied, not even blank spaces. So long as there are, that "Paste" option will forever be enabled in my menu.
    03-05-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD