hoping that someone has a recommondation. I need to find a password protected app that will allow me to control the access times for voice/text/internet on a 8330. The phone is on sprint. VZW has the ability through the control panel, Sprint does not. Thanks
    07-07-09 10:57 AM
    You could set a password on your phone so it can only be accessed when you've put in the password. That way, nobody can get to what's on your phone. Is that what you're looking for? Sandra ")

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 02:55 PM
    sounds to me like its a kids phone or something and he wants to cut them off after a certain time
    07-07-09 02:59 PM
    I know TMO has some sort of parental control thing that does stuff like that, but I don't know about Sprint. Sandra ")

07-07-09 04:01 PM
    I know AT&T has parent controls like that. For a few extra bucks you can set who your kids call at certain times, I know my boss says that it's worth it for the peace of mind, but as far as an app goes, I haven't really heard of one.
    07-07-09 07:39 PM
    sounds to me like its a kids phone or something and he wants to cut them off after a certain time
    Sorry took so long to write back. I had to rush out of town. YES, exactly right. My kid got my old curve and I need to lock her out during school and late at night. Sprint does not have a parental control for the BB
    07-14-09 03:02 PM
    Have you tried talking to sprint customer service? I know with att the parental controls are applied to the line, not the phone, and you set them up through the website.

07-14-09 04:11 PM
    Have you tried talking to sprint customer service? I know with att the parental controls are applied to the line, not the phone, and you set them up through the website.

Yes, they told me that they have no control like that for the BB. I know VZW has controls too.
    07-14-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD