Searched some and couldn't find and answer but is there and app that can be installed in the Curve 8330 that would allow you to have a continuous SMS discussion. I had this on my Treo 650 and it came in handy because I wouldn't have to continously look up people I was having an SMS conversation with. It even saved my *** a couple times in a work situation when people claimed they didn't say something. I pretty much text most of the same people all the time so a running list of those people and our previous conversation until I chose to delete it would be helpful. Thanks for any advice you can give.
    02-10-09 07:55 PM
    So pretty much you are tryna get threaded sms messages. There are apps out there. Search Google or crackberry for threaded sms on blackberry curve.
    02-10-09 08:00 PM
    Yeah exactly...wasn't sure how how to describe wording wise. Will do a new search for Threaded SMS. The Curve almost does it if you isolate SMS & MMS messages separate from regular messages but it pops up new message if the day has changed. I want the SMS "thread" to keep running with the same person reguardless of what day...that can be described within the running conversation not the main classifier in the folder. Something closer to Treo's or iPhones SMS messenger.
    02-10-09 08:14 PM
    Well actually if you go to options- sms text- and scroll down to number of previous items, you can change the number of text it keeps (threaded) up to 50 messages.

This will make your SMS kinda lag though.
    02-10-09 08:18 PM
    Thanks. Looks like there is a good thread on threaded sms similar to Palm and iPhone on here. Sounds like there is also an app but that it isn't perfect. Good to know I'm not the only one a little disappointed with the SMS organization on this phone.
    02-11-09 10:17 AM
    No problem
    02-11-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD