My 8300 continually restarts. It started out by random resets every day or so, then a few times everyday, to now where it restarts continuously. Over the weekend I tried charging it and it restarted over and over again without ever making it to past the white screen with hourglass. It did that all day long. Yesterday I took the battery out until today. It's still doing it.

I don't know if it's apps, low memory, bad battery, or from dropping it at least a dozen times over the last year and a half. I've read many different posts and different sites and tried all the suggestions and still nothing works. I can't wipe it because I can't get to the menu screen. I tried JL_Commander but that didn't seem to work. I tried re-installing the OS with desktop manager but can't get past the 2nd task. It fails and gives me the message "Unable to complete the loading operation: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." I even tried dropping the phone on purpose to maybe jar something loose back into place. Oddly, it won't even restart now. The red LED just flashes like 5 times. So I have it plugged into the wall now. Maybe I jarred something back into place and the battery will re-charge. At least I hope that's what happens.

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions or know of a link to a good step-by-step procedure I might not have read yet?
    07-13-09 09:07 PM
    Go to your carrier's service center.
    07-13-09 09:13 PM
    I dont want to send you on a wild goose chase here. One question, do you have a media card installed in this device? If so take it out. Read this....this is for the tough situations like these http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    07-13-09 09:42 PM
    I took both the sim card and the 16GB SanDisk microSD out when trying to recover it.

I will try that link, thanks.
    07-14-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD