I swear... I'm ususally not this much of a technology *****. haha.

So today I received my new Blackberry Curve. I finally upgraded from my very old school BB 7290. (eek!)

I've been putting in contacts, but the problem is- I can't see any of them. On my old BB, when I would click into the "address book app", a list of ALL my contacts would appear, in alphabetical order by first name. I could then scroll to the one I wanted, or push the letter I wanted. I just liked having them all in a nice organized list that I could see.

In the new curve- there is NO list. The app says *No Addresses* when I click into it. And the find option is up top. That's it. I have been messing with this for HOURS. My eyes are glazed over.

Any tips? Ideas? Thanks so much!
    Last edited by elisabethlaw; 03-27-08 at 08:12 PM.
    03-27-08 08:01 PM
    As I have just recently switched from palm to BB I'm too still trying to get familiar with the BB. You said you put them in the contact list app. What do you mean, in my curve's menu screen I have a "Address Book" icon and thats where all my contacts are stored,accessed and edited.
    03-27-08 08:06 PM
    I edited my post, and yes it is the address book app. Thanks.
    03-27-08 08:13 PM
    From your address book press menu > Filter > make sure no categories are checked.
    03-27-08 08:15 PM
    absoultely NO categories are checked. I have tried that one already.

Really- I can usually figure these things out. lol! But I am truly stumped!

Thanks for the quick reply though.
    03-27-08 08:19 PM
    Next step then would be to try a battery pull. It's a really odd problem in my opinion. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    03-27-08 08:28 PM
    THANK YOU! The battery pull worked great!
    03-27-08 10:55 PM
    Sunkast is an awesome problem solver and very helpful (golf clap for sunkast)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD