Can anybody help me please? All my contacts have disappeared, both personal and business - If I try going into Contact Options the default list shows 64 contacts but they aren't accessible. Have tried backing it up, and the contacts do come across into the home computer, so they are there somewhere, but I can't access them. Have tried reloading from the home computer, and the number in the default list has doubled! Help Thanks a lot - JR
    10-13-09 12:41 PM
    Try a battery pull? What do you mean 'disappeared'? are you able to find the contacts icon, open it, and theres just empty space there?
    10-13-09 01:03 PM
    While in the Address Book, press the Menu key, select Filter, and make sure you don't have the filters checked off. Uncheck both Personal and Business filters and you should see all your contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xliderider; 10-13-09 at 01:08 PM.
    10-13-09 01:06 PM
    Try a battery pull? What do you mean 'disappeared'? are you able to find the contacts icon, open it, and theres just empty space there?
    Yes, tried battery pull. The icon is still there - but screen just says

*No Contacts*

In Contact List Properties it says

Wireless Synchronization Not Available
    Number of Entries 126

Odd isn't it!!
    10-13-09 01:15 PM
    While in the Address Book, press the Menu key, select Filter, and make sure you don't have the filters checked off. Uncheck both Personal and Business filters and you should see all your contacts.

xliderider! It worked ! Thanks - magic! Woo hoo! One happy husband!!
    10-13-09 01:18 PM
    Glad everything is sorted out.

You don't have duplicate entries of your contacts now?

10-13-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD