I have two Blackberry 8330 Curves and I cannot connect to either of tyhem via USB.

I just recently updated my computer to Windows 7, I downloaded the latest desktop manager, but my computer keeps telling me it doesn't not recognize the USB device connected. I have tried another USb cord, and even tried on every single computer in my house (some windows 7, some Windows xp) and I keep getting the same message, with both phones, and both USB cords.

One curve has the 5.0.0.438 Device Software And the other has a hybrid of 4.5 and 4.6

I've been doing a lot of googling and I cannot find anything that works. any ideas? Or are both my phones screwed?
    05-09-10 02:33 PM
    Menu/Options/Memory Turn on media card support. Turn on Mass storage support. Auto Enable Mass Storage to yes. Thus should allow your computers to see your bb as a removable drive. Hope this helps you. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 08:32 AM
    This has happen to me before, its really weird because just recently it started working on my desktop computer. I guess it just does what it wants :P
    05-21-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD