So no matter what computer I try to connect my BB to the usb is not recognized... i cant even connect to my BB manager...

Mass storage is on...auto connect is on.... i have tried pulling the battery and putting it thinking that might solve it, but nothing...restarted my computer...using the the cord that my BB came with... Do i need to download a driver or any?

Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by SoUtHsIdE_LuV; 01-21-09 at 03:18 PM.
    01-21-09 03:14 PM
    01-21-09 03:48 PM
    Thank you Ill try it
    01-21-09 03:57 PM
    ok i have tried all the trouble shooting and no luck....does anyone have anymore suggestions???
    01-21-09 11:37 PM
    If you have followed that document, then you need to talk to your carrier, and probably get the device replaced.
    01-21-09 11:40 PM
    The Type A mini-USB port (the one your BB has) is actually pretty fragile, so it might be a hardware issue. Look at the inside of the USB port. There should be 5 pins visible inside. If any are missing, broken, corroded, bent, or otherwise messed up, take it in to be fixed. If it's within the warranty period, that would be a covered part. I don't know for sure that that's the issue, but it's worth looking into.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 11:43 PM
    I am getting the run around with my usb port problem. I have called att, blackberry and both tell me is an out of warranty problem. Att says it will cost $200 to $350. i see where it can be fixed for $80 on line but it's 4 months old, shouldn't it be fixed fir free? any advice?
    01-22-09 03:37 PM
    The warranty is 1 year. How can they say a 4 month old berry is out of warranty?
    01-22-09 06:11 PM
    they are telling me that it is a not covered because it is due to physical damage. Even though I never did anything to cause it to break. So Now I am screwed i guess. Was on the phone all morning. No luck. But if anyone has any ideas your advice would be helpful. Thanks
    01-22-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD