i kno i kno there are jus about a million threads about this, but this is a curve fourm. and i have a curve that i love the 8310 Red from ATT. id like to kno which curve u have and what makes it special. Even include ur pin and we can make a huge BBM community of curve users... what u say?
    01-22-09 08:05 PM
    wayyy to risky
    01-22-09 08:06 PM
    why u say that? why is is "risky" its all in gud spirits
    01-22-09 08:07 PM

i kno i kno there are jus about a million threads about this, but this is a curve fourm. and i have a curve that i love the 8310 Red from ATT. id like to kno which curve u have and what makes it special. Even include ur pin and we can make a huge BBM community of curve users... what u say?
    No.
    And this belongs here: Social and Pin Sharing Forum
    01-22-09 08:09 PM
    well... ok but i think we should hop to the pin sharing forum
    01-22-09 08:11 PM
    My guess some would not want to post their pin's for fear of stalkers & the privacy issues. Nothing wrong with them for not posting their pin's either.
    01-22-09 08:11 PM
    I agree this should be in the social forums this is not a good idea.
    01-22-09 08:12 PM
    aight then dont do it it was just an idea thats all... forget it
    01-22-09 08:28 PM
    I understand the mindset behind your suggestion, but I agree this thread better belongs in the pin sharing forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 08:33 PM
    I don't really post my pin anymore due to me having a crackberry stalker for over two months..

01-22-09 10:17 PM
    ^ Which is why I only share with friends.. It seems odd to me to speak to people I don't know .. funny I say this as I'm posting on a forum but it's a bit different and less personal...
    01-22-09 10:27 PM
    Well with a forum you can log in and out, change your username etc. With BBM its a totally different story. Lol

01-22-09 10:28 PM
    ^ Which is why I only share with friends.. It seems odd to me to speak to people I don't know .. funny I say this as I'm posting on a forum but it's a bit different and less personal...
    It's different when you decide when and if you want to talk then just being bombarded extensively. (yes, I know mine's public, just don't stalk me )
    01-22-09 10:31 PM

Well I have the Curve 8330, had it for over 3 months. Its bee pretty good to me. What I love best about this device is how convenient it is. I mean right now me comp. Is off, I'm on my BB typing this up on my Curve's wonderful keyboard while listening to "Amazing" Kanye West. So amazing, its amazing

01-23-09 12:10 AM
    Nice I agree I'm on my curve 8310 aswell I love it I get my newone tomorrow can't wait. Well later on today

01-23-09 12:45 AM
    Wow some people are nuts... I dont know why some people are so scared to give out their pins.. Yes I know its their choice, but what the heck? Its just a pin number for messaging.. Not like someone is going to call you all the time, stalk you, and find out your address lol... You have the ability to put them on ignore lol..
    01-23-09 02:16 AM

Heya Blaze...Glad you asked...lol I have a Curve 8330 and I love it. It is special cause I get to have a mini computer in my pocket (holster) at all times! Plus I get to talk on the phone as well. BBM me if yall want to chatter...
    01-23-09 02:45 AM
    wayyy to risky
    cbell been there and done that...Like other people here have said there is not much to worry about...go ahead and add me if you like...
    01-23-09 02:47 AM
    welll dragon, i tried to add u to my list and ur PIN is not valid it says. (not a stalker jus making friends on CB) but add mine if u want.2077795C.. who ever adds me jus let me kno who u r

thanks =]
    01-23-09 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD