I updated to .81 from .69. Everything went smoothly but there's a problem. The LED is acting up. Here's what is going on:
    When I get a text messages, the LED flashes red. But when I open the message, instead of the LED going out, it stays solid. Another text message comes in and it starts flashing again and the process repeats itself.

To add to the confusion, when I went out to my car, my BB linked up with my Tomtom 930. When I got to Taco Bell, I looked at my BB and the LED was solid blue (lost the link to the Tomtom). Text message came in and it went back to red as described above.

I've seen this happen on my other 8100 but figured it was just a bug in .69 and left it alone. So now, I've got two BBs with confused LEDs. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Only thing I can think of is trying to reload the OS again...

And yes, I did a battery pull. LED stays off until the first text message comes in...

Thanks,
    Derek
    09-28-08 03:16 PM
    maybe you need to wipe/reload your os
    09-28-08 03:37 PM
    With the pearl if you have the color pearl application, upgrading device software will do this. I deleted my colorpearl application and it fixed the issue. Now I heard only the pearl could use the colorpearl application but I would say if you have any application that you've downloaded that could effect the LED lights, try deleting it to see if that works
    06-13-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD