Hi gang -

I have the 8330 and somehow I got compose Icon on the main screen. This is a nice feature and now the wife wants it on hers. Only thing is I am not sure how I got it. It is not hidden or moved that I can see.

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by lastraid; 06-22-08 at 09:51 PM.
    06-22-08 09:31 PM
    Hmmm i didnt know you can get an actual "compose icon" but i know you can seperate your SMS from your emails (which is what you may be refering too...but i may be wrong) and you can do this by going to messages>options>general options>sms and emails boxes (then select "seperate")
    06-22-08 09:40 PM
    Yep I know about thanks. Now that I think about it, it might have been generated from the empower email software I installed. This I think is really nice to read email with HTML and seeing the pictures. But if not still looking for the info.

Thanks again REP
    06-22-08 09:42 PM
    There should be a compose icon in the main icons list. Simply move it up to the top row of the icon list.
    06-22-08 09:44 PM
    There should be a compose icon in the main icons list. Simply move it up to the top row of the icon list.
    100% Right sunkast! i had mine hidden LOL which is why i forgot it excisted

your welcome lastraid... but sunkast is totally right it comes standard with the phone i beleive... i just had mine hidden so i forgot it was even there!
    06-22-08 09:51 PM
    Yes it does and I found it. It realy is not to much different than using regualr contacts. Thanks for the help guys.
    06-22-08 10:01 PM
    I believe it is hidden by default. I unhid mine when I discovered it. I haven't used it once
    06-23-08 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD