this morning i was taking my blackberry out of my pocket and i realized it was off. i turned it on and it turned on for about a minute and turned off. i tried turning it back on but all it showed was a white screen and a blinking red light.
    now there is no more white screen or red light and it wont charge, turn on, and it wont get recognized by the computer. i tried the no/jvm loader thing and it still didnt work. does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    05-12-10 08:52 PM
    Try leaving it on a charger for a few hours. If you have access to another battery, now is a good time to give it a try.

If your BB might have been exposed to moisture/liquid in your pocket, then that is another thing entirely (not good).
    05-12-10 11:34 PM
    Awww I'm hoping it didn't conk out on you that would not be a good thing ... Keep us posted and let us know what's going on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 08:28 AM
    There are ways to restore a dead or "nuked" berry. It doesn't work 100 percent of the time. Search these forums and you will see there are multiple threads explaining step by step instructions on how to do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 02:44 AM
    I left mine alone too long and it went dead. wouldn't do anything, charge, turn on, nothing. I even tried a different charger and still nothing. Gave up on it for a while and when i came back to it, low and behold it was charging. So try leaving it on the charge for a day and see if it turns around.
    05-14-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD