Okay, so I'm thinking about getting a curve mostly because of the camera and the added features that come with it. I currently have an 8830, but I had a motorola Q before that. I'm wondering how they keyboard compares to both of them. I know most people say they like the seperated keys more than the ones on the 8830, but I actially have fallen in love with the 8830 keyboard. Are the curve's keys hard to press like the Q(or at least harder than the 8830?). Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-08 10:36 PM
    The keys on the curve are very easy to press. I have big fingers and I have no trouble with my 8310. I am almost as fast on that as I am on a PC. I think that you will like it, but I would say go to the store and mess with one so that you know if you like it or not. Hope this helps
    04-26-08 11:16 PM
    The Curve's keyboard is good. You will move easily to it after the 8830.
    04-26-08 11:21 PM
    Willingness to adapt to a different keyboard increases proportionately with the desire for a different device!
    04-26-08 11:22 PM
    Thanks everyone- maybe ill go on in to an ATT store and check it out! I'm getting excited about it !!! =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 07:28 AM
    While I haven't used teh 8800 series extensively, I have used it a bit here and there and find the keyboard to be pretty nice. Certainly not as bad as some make it out to be. However, the Curve's keyboard is unquestionably superior. I have fairly large digits, and still rarely make a mistake on the Curve. Typically if I do it's because I forget where a key is located, not because I hit too many. In fact, I don't recall ever hitting an extra key accidentally.
    04-27-08 07:57 AM
    I tested 88xx and 83xx series phones before deciding on a Curve : I found the Curve's keyboard spacing better/easier to use.
    04-27-08 11:30 AM
    I have used both devices and personally like the keyboard on the Curve better.
    04-27-08 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD