i love seeing all the pics of the colorware bb's..they are so pretty..i have the pink curve from verizon and im thinking about sending it to colorware for a purple makeover but im nervous of having someone taking apart my beloved bb...i even get nervous when someone other than me uses it ( im a freak about trying to keep it clean,im always wiping the keypad and trackball) so i guess my question is does it come back in the same condtion you sent it out in? meaning clean ness and no scratches or dirt?
    08-29-08 09:16 AM
    I can't speak from experience but from my perspective I think you will be in good hands. They are a well respected company and if something where to happen to your BB while in their hands I can't imagine anything less than them replacing it for free(at the least). I would be willing to give it a shot if I had an extra phone around to pop my SIM in in the meantime.
    08-29-08 09:31 AM
    Colorware comes highly recommended by all that have used them here that I have read...

I sent my 8330 curve to them on MONDAY...I am hoping to have it back the 11th or so....

I am sure they will pamper your baby because all blackberry owners share the love of their devices....
    08-29-08 09:38 AM
    If you're worried about letting your BB out of your sight try BeckyMae- she's doing excellent work- and she just paints the housing (faceplate, battery cover and antenna cover) and sends them to you...that way you can take it to a repair place and pay them to install it and ask if you can watch...I know I'm the same way and Becky's making me a beautiful purple one and I will NOT let my BB out of my sight!
    08-29-08 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD