Hey, my friend has a colored trackball on his pearl. Is there a way to get that on the curve (for free hopefully)?
    12-04-07 06:31 PM
    sorry v-
    only the 8100 has the colored leds below the trackball...

even the new pearl doesn't have them...

-db
    12-04-07 06:40 PM
    yep, you should search next time. It does wonders when you search.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/chan...222/#post61381
    12-04-07 06:45 PM
    There is a way, but it's a little complicated, and risky (if you don't know what you're doing). According to what I've read online, you can take out your trackball and use a sharpie to color the led lights beneath it. Apparently, a lot of crackberry users have tried this- many are satisfied with the results. If you really want a colored trackball, that would be the way to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-07 10:33 AM
    I sure wish our 8130 Pearls had that built-in capability...by the time Verizon gets anything decent all the "fun" has been taken out, lol!
    12-05-07 10:53 AM
    There is a way, but it's a little complicated, and risky (if you don't know what you're doing). According to what I've read online, you can take out your trackball and use a sharpie to color the led lights beneath it. Apparently, a lot of crackberry users have tried this- many are satisfied with the results. If you really want a colored trackball, that would be the way to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

this is true but this elimintaes youyr warranty if your wondering
    12-05-07 03:30 PM
    It's almost as if they replicated T-Mobile's Sidekick 3's capabilities....womp womp!
    12-05-07 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD