I know this is probably a dumb question but how do you close applications on the Curve?
    01-18-08 11:19 PM
    Most applications can be closed by using the escape key (right of trackball.) If that doesn't close it then from within the app in question, hit the menu key (left of trackball) and select exit or close.
    01-18-08 11:33 PM
    Most applications can be closed by using the escape key (right of trackball.) If that doesn't close it then from within the app in question, hit the menu key (left of trackball) and select exit or close.
    Though some applications can be closed by selecting "CLOSE" under the Menu button, there are some too that don't. These are the applications that would still run on the background depending on how your set the application up. Example would be, IM+ or most instant messaging applications. One app also would be Facebook, which still leaves you logged on even when you hit Close. So depending on the application and what it does, it might require you to actually log off in order to close it.
    01-19-08 12:20 AM
    As well as Phone, Browser, Homescreen, and Mail.
    01-19-08 12:23 AM
    i was trying to find a application mananger program like you can get for windows mobile but came up empty. my battery seems to be draining pretty quick w/o much use. i even put my blacklight to 10sec and brightness to 50% i only have my curve like 3 wks
    01-19-08 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD