is it bad to throw the bb on the charger every night? the bat in the bb seems to last a long time and by the end of some days only about half is used, is it bad to recharge? I would assume not; however, need and experts opinion.

TIA
    11-14-09 08:19 AM
    Lithium-ion batteries like those in a BlackBerry love to be charged. Not like older nickel-cadmium batteries, which did best with deep cycles. Keep it topped off, your battery will love you for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 08:22 AM
    No, they actually dont like to be run down either, whenever Im not using mine, its in my charging pod, I have two, one for the kitchen counter, and one beside my bed.. keep it topped up.
    11-14-09 08:23 AM
    Lithium-ion batteries like those in a BlackBerry love to be charged. Not like older nickel-cadmium batteries, which did best with deep cycles. Keep it topped off, your battery will love you for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks jbeachy
    11-14-09 08:23 AM
    No, they actually dont like to be run down either, whenever Im not using mine, its in my charging pod, I have two, one for the kitchen counter, and one beside my bed.. keep it topped up.
    thank you Rachel, will do, great point on the charging pod in multiple locations, I might have to pick up another one, for the price I should
    11-14-09 08:25 AM
    Amazon has them dirt cheap
    11-14-09 08:28 AM
    Amazon has them dirt cheap
    Ya, I know that's where I got mine for like 5 bux shipped, crazy, someone else posted where to buy there is a thread here somewhere, I took pix and uploaded for many that wanted to see, funny how the forum requires 10 posts or more to post links and pix.

Again thanks for your help
    11-14-09 08:30 AM
    11-14-09 09:20 AM
    Thank you, helpful read
    11-14-09 02:31 PM
    That must be a sign of where you spend a lot of time... Mine are by the bed, and on the entertainment center, lol!
    11-14-09 06:12 PM
    I wish my charging pod from Amazon (dirt cheap) would actually show, been 2 or 3 weeks!
    11-14-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD