I have a Curve 8330 and it doesn't seem to want to charge with the wall outlet or car charger. I don't have the USB cable (can't find it).

I took the battery out and put it in a friends' curve and he charged it for me. I also tested my chargers with his phone and they appear to be fine.

There does appear to be a pin missing from the input area on the curve. I read other posts here about charging issues and bought the charging pod for the curve.

I recieved it today and it still doesn't appear to be charging. I do have the pod plugged in and the light comes on the pod.

There is no charging indicator over the battery display on the phone.
    11-11-09 01:02 PM
    I am on my third Curve (8310) with the same problem. The first two developed the problem after a year, and my brand new one (replaced the second via warranty) isn't charging after a month. Like you, I tested it out by putting in a charged battery, and it worked fine, but when the battery ran out and I plugged in the charger, the "plug" icon appears and then disappears. This occurs with both the wall and car chargers. Have not tried it with the USB cord. Anybody else dealing with this? Is it time to give up on Blackberry?
    11-14-09 01:47 AM
    11-14-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD