Is there anyway to set different icons for when you receive a text and an email? Right now they are both little envelope icons but I'm wondering if I can change it so that texts are one icon and emails are another. Any help is appreciated.
    05-29-09 03:59 PM
    Go to messages>menu>options>general options>sms and email inboxes: SEPERATE. This will give you a sms/mms icon. Then your emails will be seperate from texts and the envelope for sms/mms are white. The ones for emails are yellow.
    Last edited by Iceman; 05-29-09 at 04:04 PM.
    05-29-09 04:00 PM
    i dont think there is a way to change it.... maybe just using another theme that has different icons for text and email is your best bet if thats even possible
    05-29-09 04:02 PM
    Go to messages>menu>options>general options>sms and email inboxes: SEPERATE
    i'm thinking the OP wants for example a brick for the mail icon and a bird for the text icon..
    05-29-09 04:03 PM
    i'm thinking the OP wants for example a brick for the mail icon and a bird for the text icon..
    Yea this is more what I'm thinking. I'm talking about the icons near the top of the screen that show up near your missed calls icon, voicemail icon, BBM icon, etc.
    05-29-09 04:09 PM
    Yea this is more what I'm thinking. I'm talking about the icons near the top of the screen that show up near your missed calls icon, voicemail icon, BBM icon, etc.
    yea i got ya ...you cant change that unless there is a theme that has different icons for them
    05-29-09 04:20 PM
    And if you notice, the icons for SMS and for Emails are actually not the same as each other. They different.
    05-29-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD