I'm trying to set up my Enterprise hookup on my Verizon 8330 (I already have my password from IT) but when I try to change the PIN in the user setup screen, the trackball won't highlight the PIN field. I'm able to put in my username and password, but the PIN field has my device PIN on it and the field won't highlight. I also tried changing it on BB Desktop but the PIN field is locked.

Do you have any advice on how to fix this? Thanks so much for your help!
    06-19-08 02:03 PM
    You cannot change your PIN nor should you have to to activate BES. All you need is your email address and password to activate.
    06-19-08 02:07 PM
    Oh and welcome to Crackberry!
    06-19-08 02:09 PM
    I was misinterpreting PIN for password. Thanks for the welcome, all of you here have made the transition that much easier!
    06-19-08 02:20 PM
    My company provides it's outside sales team with a BB (Model 8700), but I personally own a Curve (Model 8310). Both are AT&T devices and my employer also pays this bill directly to AT&T. I really prefer the Curve's form factor and features to the 8700... But when I put the SIM card in I cannot activate anything other than the phone due to the Enterprise Activation PIN being different. I think I understand why I might not be able to change it, as IT won't want to support "unsupported" devices... BUT was hoping there was a way around this?!
    07-09-08 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD