Is there a way to change the labels in a contact? For example, the default contact labels include one cell phone and one email, but 2 work and 2 home phone numbers; I'd like if possible to change a work/home number to an alternate cell number etc....

thanks
    07-18-08 01:02 PM
    you can't change the ones that are already there, but if you need additional cell phone, email, etc fields you can add them through the menu.
    07-18-08 01:04 PM
    you can't change the ones that are already there, but if you need additional cell phone, email, etc fields you can add them through the menu.
    Ok, but I don't see that option when I hit the menu key. Where would it be? Actually, I have found the option of changing the labels "user 1", "user 2", etc, but it doesn't appear you can change the others. True?
    Last edited by CSO; 07-18-08 at 01:34 PM.
    07-18-08 01:07 PM
    for example, if you have the email address already populated, you will put your cursor on the email address field, click menu and select 'add email address'.

I was wrong before though - you can only add email addresses, nothing else. Sorry about that!!
    07-18-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD