I find the unlock sequence of * SEND irritating as it requires two hands to operate. Any way to change this?
    05-30-08 12:24 PM
    * SEND is a one hand operation if you use your left hand, I'm even right handed and have no trouble.

I did change the Keyboard Lock to the left convenience key, which is awesome with the L theme and saves me from putting the keyboard lock icon in the L.
    05-30-08 12:28 PM
    Ah! Didn't realize the keys didn't have to be pushed simultaneously. Not as big an issue now. Thx!
    Last edited by REITdude; 05-30-08 at 12:42 PM.
    05-30-08 12:32 PM
    Ah! Didn't realize the keys didn't have to be pushed simultaneously. Not as big an issue now. Thx!
    cool I didn't realize that either.....
    05-30-08 02:36 PM
    We have a bunch of jokers working here who would hijack your crackberry if you weren't looking and send "I LOVE YOU" to the rest of the department...If there were a way to lock the keyboard and change the unlock sequence so they didn't know it...
    11-19-08 05:21 PM
    Well, I am not sure about changing it, but I would think that if you did, it would still show you what keys to press.

Michael
    11-19-08 05:23 PM
    We have a bunch of jokers working here who would hijack your crackberry if you weren't looking and send "I LOVE YOU" to the rest of the department...If there were a way to lock the keyboard and change the unlock sequence so they didn't know it...
    You might want to use the Password Protect in this case. Every time it comes out of lock it requires a password
    11-20-08 01:02 PM
    I'm new on the curve here and I can't locate a "one touch key" to lock the keyboard...is there one besides the actual lock icon on the desktop? On the Pearl you can just hold the * key and it will lock.
    11-27-08 02:11 PM
    Two options- shut off dial from homescreen and hit K or assign a convience key to keylock (in the screen/keyboard menu)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 06:00 PM
    I would use password protect if I were you.
    11-27-08 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD