How do you change the home page on the blackberry browser? It will not allow me to delete or edit it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 10:28 AM
    youre better off with opera-mini or yahoo go. if your using att browser i wouldnt even bother changing it. the other 2 browsers mentioned above are far better.
    05-10-08 10:35 AM
    From the BB browser, go to the page you want to use, hit Menu>> options>> Browser Config>> scroll to bottom>> select "Use Current"
    05-10-08 10:36 AM
    Any help? Anyone?

05-10-08 01:44 PM
    The way Chaz has mention worked for me when I tried it
    05-10-08 02:14 PM
    Well if you have fixed optons live t-zones you can't change it...
    05-10-08 02:14 PM
    Any help? Anyone?

Most likely, he has not pushed refresh since viewing this thread last. To him, it looks like nobody has answered.
    05-10-08 02:55 PM
    Check out what Chaz wrote then you will be set.
    05-10-08 02:57 PM
    i can't find the "use current" choice. what did i miss?
    10-07-08 08:25 PM
    i can't find the "use current" choice. what did i miss?
    Do you have a data plan?
    10-07-08 08:38 PM
    Most likely, he has not pushed refresh since viewing this thread last. To him, it looks like nobody has answered.
    I don't think it has anything to do with hitting refresh. None of you have answered the question. His question is how do you change the home page when it won't allow you to edit or delete a web address? I am having the same problem. We obviously do not want to "use current" or we wouldn't by trying to change it. LEARN TO READ THE QUESTION BEFORE POSTING RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE.
    04-29-09 09:33 AM
    From the BB browser, go to the page you want to use, hit Menu>> options>> Browser Config>> scroll to bottom>> select "Use Current"
    Chaz just says "go to the page you want to use"...well neither one of us can get to the page we want to use!
    04-29-09 09:35 AM
    So I checked some other threads and found this:

MarekCarey, I had a similar problem as yours but I could not get to any websites at all. I was stuck in a loop. I did not even have the "go to" option.

Open your browser, whichever one and go to your menu and choose CLOSE. Open the browser again, now go to your desired homepage by clicking "go to" from the menu. Once loaded, go to the menu again and choose options, you should now have a button labeled "USE CURRENT", click it and be sure to SAVE.

So the trick is instead of pressing End, go to the Menu and click Close. When you reopen your browser it will have a different home page.
    04-29-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD