The other night I went online on my BB and a message came up about a certificate. Trust certificate, view, cancel, all that good stuff. Well its been coming up every few hours with the same notification even when I have my BB locked and in my pocket. I made sure all my apps are closed out and I even did a battery pull to be sure. Is there any other way to make this go away? I have been woken up in the middle of the night because the light from my phone turning on. And turning off my BB is NOT an option(which Im sure most of you understand)

Thanks much!
    01-17-10 12:24 PM
    The other night I went online on my BB and a message came up about a certificate. Trust certificate, view, cancel, all that good stuff. Well its been coming up every few hours with the same notification even when I have my BB locked and in my pocket. I made sure all my apps are closed out and I even did a battery pull to be sure. Is there any other way to make this go away? I have been woken up in the middle of the night because the light from my phone turning on. And turning off my BB is NOT an option(which Im sure most of you understand)

Thanks much!
    did they look like this?? I have had the same problem popping up. I mean if its the same problem. It looks like it has something to do with google, can anyone help? when i clicked it to accept, it asked me for a password, something about trusted key, but when i input the password that i had set up, the third thumbnail below comes out, mentioning something about IT policy of some sort???? HELP!!
    Last edited by catfish1976; 01-17-10 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Forgot the last part
    01-17-10 09:18 PM
    That is what is coming up. However I didnt want to put in a pw in case it was like some hacker or something!

I also had it come on today and I didnt go online all day today so I dont know why google would need to be approved.

ALSO! Is this a Sprint thing? I noticed you have sprint too.
    01-18-10 07:47 PM
    That is what is coming up. However I didnt want to put in a pw in case it was like some hacker or something!

I also had it come on today and I didnt go online all day today so I dont know why google would need to be approved.

ALSO! Is this a Sprint thing? I noticed you have sprint too.
    Do you have google voice? or what else do you have of google? yesterday i deleted my google voice and re-installed it and SO FAR i haven't received those messages. I will keep you posted.
    01-18-10 07:59 PM
    I do! Ill try and delete it and reinstall and see what happens. I have goole maps, voice, talk.. its all googled out. LOL
    01-19-10 09:57 PM
    Well, when i thought i had it fixed, it showed up again this morning, not sure what is going on, am guessing it could be a Sprint thing as well, actually when i re-installed the google app, the one with a blue block with the g in the middle, it popped up when i installed that one, i don't know whats going on???
    01-20-10 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD