So I was scrolling thru various topics in the help-for-newbies type forums, and came across the suggestion about correcting the issue of gmail sending a copy of your own outgoing message to yourself, just need to correct how your filters are set up. And I think, I have that problem as well, I'll go apply this timely advice. I go to the BIS url indicated for verizon, try to set up a new account, and it tells me there is already an account set up for this PIN. I didn't set it up, so I don't know the password, but I ask it to send me the password. It tells me okay, we sent you a message with your password, go get it from the bb. When I go to the bb, I do get a message but it says, 'there's no such user or password.' What gives?? I'm thinking maybe the helpful sales guy 'registered' the PIN, but didn't do anything else as far as setting up an account? Where do I go now, will the 800 no. provided for service (which is a Verizon service, not RIM or bb) be able to help setting up the bb service account? alternately, how do I access bb service from my device? Thanks in advance
    11-17-08 11:45 PM
    Call Verizon and they will reset the account for you.
    11-18-08 12:09 AM
    I'll do that, and I appreciate getting advice from a fellow Wolverine!
    11-18-08 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD