I am having problems with my pairing of my Q2 and 8330. The phone pairing works fine but I can not get the music to come out of the earphones only the phone. Have spent a lot of time wth the curve looking at settings. Previously used a MotoQ and had no problems. Both the phone and the Q2 run Bluetooth 2.0. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    04-30-09 05:51 PM
    I am having the same problem. It has somethign to do with the fact that the Scala advertises itself as a "phone headset" rather than a "stereo headset". I use a blackberry BOLD and have the same issue. Phone calls work fine, but when I go to the music player on the bold, I can right klik and have an option to "send audio to" all my paired bluetooth STEREO headsets, but the scala does not show in the list.

I am still messing with it, and I am told if I pair my BOLD to a bluetooth GPS, then Pair the GPS to my Scala, I can get some music that way...but BOY does that sound complicated. I have tried usign the MP3 wired connection, which does give sound, but I bought a wireless headset so I didn;t have to root around in my pocket looking for a volume control when a loud MP3 plays after a quiet MP3
    07-10-09 12:20 PM
    Did you ever find a solution to getting your music onto your headset? I have a "Rider" and a "Tour". I can't get music onto the headset either.
    05-28-10 11:42 PM
    The headset has to be A2DP capable. If it is not you won't get media to play through it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD