I'm looking for a bluetooth speaker phone for the car. I'd like to see what the favorites on the board are. What's your favorite speaker phone? I'm willing to spend around $100 if needed.

Thanks!
    12-05-10 08:43 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=3rbiJAyq

I've been using this one for about a year and love it. It works fabulously.
    12-05-10 09:19 PM
    12-06-10 02:09 PM
    I have the same one from the link provided, motorola t505. I love it. I use it to send the music on my berry to my car speakers while driving and if a call comes in while playing it just switches over then switches back. Money well spent but NewEgg had them for around $55 at one time.
    12-06-10 04:28 PM
    +1 on the T505. I'm a big fan. When I've got the Slacker app going and the volume cranked up, I still get to take calls that come in because the T505 pauses the song playing via Slacker while I take the call and resumes it when the call ends. Sweet!
    12-08-10 04:00 PM
    I use the Motorola T305 & I love it. I actually got it at Walmart when it was on clearance, I think I paid like $40 for it & the last time I was there they still had them but it can be found on Amazon for about $25, go figure. I'm sure it's an older model but it works great. People I've spoken to say it's really clear on their end, it's definitely clear on mine & they couldn't really tell I was on a speaker at all. It clips right to your visor or you can set it somewhere if you choose.
    12-09-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD