I can click on a forum question on my curve, read it, then only the box for me to post a reply comes up. What setting have I changed to cause this? Its driving me crazy not to be able to figure it out! Thought it might be a setting of mine on the cb launcher, deleted it, redownloaded. Same thing. Anyone have ideas for me? Yes, another newbie! Thx so much, cyn
    07-11-08 08:53 AM
    perhaps I have misunderstood your question, but Post Reply is the only button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 09:39 AM
    thx for the quick response! But on my curve I used to be able to read the forums, questions and replies to those questions. Now I cant. I can only view questions. Like I could go to every thread and read all the replies. Now it doesnt show any replies, not mine, but others. Not sure how else to word it.
    07-11-08 09:44 AM
    I'll try to explain better. From my curve I used to be able to read questions AND responses. Now I cant. I can only read the questions. I have changed to each display mode and that doesnt help. i'm thinking its a setting on my phone? The problem is not that I want to reply and can't. Its that I cant read any replies to any question. very frustrating! I got an email from Verizon last wk about a complimentary training session for my new smartphone! Its tomorrow and I'm definitely taking advantage of it!!! So much to learn!! Who knows, maybe they'll solve all my problems!!! Thx, Cyn
    07-11-08 04:51 PM
    I think what he is trying to say is he is only seeing the original post that started the thread and none of the replies following it, so only post #1, and then the Quick Reply box. I think that's what he was saying
    07-11-08 05:15 PM
    Go to the WAP site...

wap.crackberry.com

It is way more mobile friendly!!
    07-11-08 05:16 PM
    Doh... ....!

07-11-08 06:17 PM
    Doh... ....!

lol!!

I was so surprised when nobody had mentioned it! It seemed so simple
    07-11-08 06:46 PM
    I've gone to the wap.crackberry site from my browser also. Same prob. Just found out thru a verizon employee friend that I can view replies thru opera mini just not the regular browser. Ill use that but any ideas on why the reg browser won't work with it?
    07-12-08 12:21 PM
    Just figured out the problem. Under usercp I need to have checked the hybrid mode in order for me to see replies. I just have not been able to let this go because I knew it was a setting I must have changed. I'm a what will this button do person and this time I drove my own self nuts for at least a wk! Whew thx for the responses!

07-13-08 08:18 AM
    What's hybrid mode???

07-13-08 10:39 AM
    Thank you for replying back, that will help other users that run into the same issue.

The control panel.
    07-13-08 10:41 AM
    I didn't know what it was either. Under the user cp at the bottom you can choose the mode to view in. Linear, threaded and hybrid. Sorry but all I know is that with hybrid the replies weren't hidden anymore!! Yay!

07-13-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD