When I'm on cb on my bb it won't allow me to go beyond the first page of a thread. It will not let me go to page 2 (or further) for the life of me. Anyone else have this problem? Am I a complete ***** and missing something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 10:51 PM
    You don't have the option to select the small number in the upper right corner of the page? Or there are no page numbers displayed? Are you using the bb browser in blackberry emulation mode?

06-14-08 10:54 PM
    The number is there to click, but once I click it it just takes me to the first page again.

And I have no idea what the last part of your post meant haha, sorry.

06-14-08 10:58 PM
    What about clicking the > to the right of the number?

As far as the second part of the question, while in the browser, press the menu key, options, browser configuration, and make sure every box is checked, that style sheets media type is "handheld," and that the browser emulation is "blackberry."

06-14-08 11:07 PM
    I have the same issue in opera mini. Haven't tried the bb browser yet.
    06-15-08 01:11 AM
    I click on options to view complete article but not sure if thats your answer...I'm still new
    06-15-08 01:17 AM
    What about clicking the > to the right of the number?

As far as the second part of the question, while in the browser, press the menu key, options, browser configuration, and make sure every box is checked, that style sheets media type is "handheld," and that the browser emulation is "blackberry."

The number(s) and the > are the same link for me.

It is so odd.

I'm going to go and try what you said to do now...
    06-15-08 08:23 AM
    Ahh, sorry...I totally forgot to mention that I am using Opera. Maybe I will just use the BB browser for this site if I can get it to work..

off to try...
    06-15-08 08:25 AM
    Can anyone point me in the direction of where you can download the CB icon to your BB?

Tried to search...but with "crackberry" in it, just about everything comes up
    06-15-08 08:30 AM
    Go to wapforums on your blackberry. You get it there.

06-15-08 08:32 AM
    Ok. Problem fixed. I will just view cb from the bb browser and use opera for other things. Thanks for the help .

06-15-08 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD