I just downloaded the BeDroid theme, and for some reason my BB won't let me switch themes. When I highlight the theme and "click" on it, nothing happens. It won't let me switch to any of my other themes (BB Dimension, Icon, L).

I am currently running 5.0.0.230 and my current them is Precision Zen (if that helps).
    12-21-09 06:19 PM
    are the themes your trying to use for 5.0 and for the curve?
    12-21-09 06:49 PM
    I can't switch to ANY themes, including the ones that came with the phone. The theme I downloaded should also be compatible, but even if it wasn't my default themes should still work.
    12-21-09 07:25 PM
    That's weird.. i had this problem before too but was always allowed to switch back to default
    12-21-09 07:29 PM
    battery pull... did you load the precision theme first? or does it work with dimension themes? did you delete the basic dimension?
    12-21-09 08:09 PM
    Battery pull was the first thing I did. I've had the precision theme for ages and it has worked fine, I just can't switch to anything else anymore. The themes I have are: BB Dimension Icon, BB Dimension L, BB Dimension Today, Precision Zen, and BeDroid.

Edit: I deleted BeDroid to see if that was the problem....still can't change from Precision Zen to any of the default themes.
    Last edited by dmonkman; 12-22-09 at 03:34 AM.
    12-22-09 03:24 AM
    Back up and reinstall os..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD