Im trying to send a picture to another cell phone number and I cant find the option. I went from a Palm Centro to a Blackberry Curve and I cant figure it out! Can someone please give me the steps to send a picture mail? I have tried changing the picture size before taking the picture (ex. Large all the way to Small) and that doesnt work for me, maybe Im doing something wrong, I dont know! PLEASE HELP!
    12-30-09 09:30 PM
    I went from a Palm Centro to a BB Curve also. BB is ugly as **** compared to the Palm, huh? Though far more efficient and capapble of looots more. Anyway, send it as an MMS. Go in your contacts, highlight your contact, hit the menu button and select the MMS....option. That should work.
    12-30-09 09:48 PM
    Find and Select your contact. Press BB Menu. Choose Email or MMS contact (providing you have an email address or mobile phone # for your contact that allows for pic message receiving). Press BB Menu button, select attach picture. Choose picture, and press track ball. BB Menu key and press send.
    12-30-09 09:51 PM
    Hey I did what you told me too and the only options it gives me for sending something is: SMS text, Send to Messenger Contact, Send as attachment, Send as Y! Messenger and thats it! I dont see anywhere MMS. I like my BB so far, it is different from the Palm though...I like the facebook app better on BB so thats a plus!
    12-30-09 09:53 PM
    Space Monster beat me!!!
    12-30-09 09:54 PM
    But it isnt working, I wrote down the options Im getting and Im not getting MMS
    12-30-09 09:56 PM
    Hmm.....how strange. Are you sure you have the Curve 8330? I think I remember reading something around here how a certain model blackberry is not capable of MMS.....??
    12-30-09 09:56 PM
    Yes I have a Blackberry 8330 Curve.
    12-30-09 09:59 PM
    is that person on your BB Messenger list? If so, you can send a pic through your BB Messenger.
    12-30-09 09:59 PM
    Space Monster beat me!!!
    lol

Yes the Facebook app kicksbutt on the BB compared to Palm. the one on Palm succckedbutt!
    12-30-09 10:00 PM
    Open BB Messenger. Select your Contact. BB Menu Button. Select Send Picture. Select picture. Press trackball. Try that.
    12-30-09 10:01 PM
    No the only person I would know that has a BB is my husband, Im just trying to send pictures to friends and family. I have already used it to upload a picture to Facebook, and that worked great! This just makes me made that I cant send a picture thru pic mail on my BB to another phone.
    12-30-09 10:03 PM
    try and select send as attachment.
    12-30-09 10:06 PM
    Did you select your contact from the address list? And do they have cell phones that can receive pictures?
    12-30-09 10:08 PM
    From what point? I have tried it from the picture viewing area (click menu, and look at the options it gives), and also from either starting a new text message or replying to one, and I dont see send as attachment. And the BB Messenger, well I have tried adding my husband (since he is the only person I know thathas a BB) as a contact on my BB Messenger and I guess Im doing somthing wrong there too cause it wont add me when I select him. :-(
    12-30-09 10:12 PM
    Yes all of my contacts can get pictures.
    12-30-09 10:13 PM
    Open your address list, and choose your Contact from there..
    12-30-09 10:18 PM
    I have selected the contact and the options it gives me for sending anything is as follows: SMS Text, Send to Messenger Contact, Send as Y! Messenger, thats all it gives me to send to.
    12-30-09 10:21 PM
    Maybe you don't have the plan that comes with picture messaging? You can always send it as an email, as Kepeli stated above.
    12-30-09 10:33 PM
    I do have picture mail in my plan. I will have to call Sprint tomorrow and figure it out. Just weird though. Thanks for your help SpaceMonster and Kepeli! :-)
    12-30-09 10:42 PM
    Try Resending your Service Books.
    Options>Advanced>Host Routing Table>BB Menu>Register Now..
    12-30-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD