Can someone please tell me what Im doing wrong? Evertime I go to send a picture I get the red X next to it showing it wasnt sent. I have tried to send it from first opening the picture and also from starting from a fresh mms. Either way it shows its trying but then in the end I get the X. I do recieve pictures with no problems.

Thank you for any information you can give me.
    06-09-08 05:46 PM
    You know, I was having that exact problem and I traced it back to having Jivetalk running... I would have to go into the program and select "shut down" and then I could start sending MMS again... Just a thought...
    06-09-08 10:02 PM
    I have the same problem on my BB. It would send pics taken by the BB for the first month I had it, then it stopped.

I can not find Jivetalk on my applications list. Any other possibilities???
    06-10-08 10:51 AM
    I have the same problem on my BB. It would send pics taken by the BB for the first month I had it, then it stopped.

I can not find Jivetalk on my applications list. Any other possibilities???
    JiveTalk is an IMing app that you can install on your phone... I am assuming you have not installed it.

I have TMobile and I had MMS issues for a while. I called TMobile Blackberry support and had my Service Books resent. Also, if you do not have a data plan make sure that you have the FREE Blackberry Enabler addon. If you do not have that addon then MMS will not work!! TMo usually activates this when you get a BB but sometimes it gets messed up or removed!

Hope that will help. It helped me out and now all my MMS are working!
    06-10-08 11:01 AM
    I just did a battery pull with BB on and once it rebooted....all is back. I can now send pics.

Do a battery pull with BB on and wait for the re boot.
    06-11-08 11:33 AM
    yeah I have to pull my battery often to get MMS working on T-Mobile. Their whole MMS setup is some miserable cluster... f If a battery pull doesn't work, I delete the servicebooks and resend. Such a hassle, and of course I get to hear from my friends 'I don't have to do that'

My friends with AT&T Curves don't have the problem the OP has. i assumed he/she was on tmo lol
    06-11-08 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD