Okay I went a little overboard and downloaded a handful of themes for my BB. I've searched the threads and it seems that you should be able to highlight a theme in the Options section and click on delete. I don't have a delete option. I have restore theme to default settings which just takes the theme to the way it was when it was downloaded, with icons in a strange order. I have one theme that won't work at all. What to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.
    01-25-09 11:27 AM
    You can't delete themes from that screen. Goto options, advanced options, applications. In that list is all the apps on your berry, including themes, and this is where you can delete them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 11:34 AM
    You are the best. Thank you. What seems obvious to most people had me puzzled for days! Have an awesome, trouble free day!
    01-25-09 11:46 AM
    You are the best. Thank you. What seems obvious to most people had me puzzled for days! Have an awesome, trouble free day!
    No prob! And nothing is obvious til you've done it a few times or somebody explains it
    01-25-09 05:05 PM
    maxiang is on the money. after deleted it will ask you if you want to restart phone to complete deletion. answer yes.

btw you can delete more than one before you restart.

good luck
    01-25-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD