HELP! I turn my ringer off for an appointment but forget to turn it on and then it's off for an entire day and I miss all my calls and emails.
    If there a way to put an icon on to let you know the ringer is off or an app I can purchase to help me remember.
    Now the only way to do it is to put it in my calendar but I don't hear the reminder anyway.
    Any ideas??
    08-15-09 07:36 PM
    Move your profile icon to a place that you can always see it, when you turn the profile off there will be a red X in the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 09:52 PM
    Thank you, I thought about that and moved it up. I used the Verizon 1 theme and it's not so good about showing the X.
    Any ideas on a better theme to use or buy?
    Many thanks!!
    08-16-09 08:24 AM
    Switch to vibrate during appointments?
    08-16-09 09:28 AM
    I would realize something was wrong as soon as my BlackBerry didn't make a noise for 30 minutes. lol
    08-17-09 12:39 AM
    I know you would think the silence would be a clue! LOL.
    For some reason I get busy and forget it.
    I will go back to vibrate. It still made noise while I was giving presentations but it's better than missing calls.
    Thanks.
    08-17-09 08:13 AM
    I would realize something was wrong as soon as my BlackBerry didn't make a noise for 30 minutes. lol
    LOL sad but true. I think the same thing.

I use either the L shape theme or Zen theme. Both of these will show the profile automatically in the corner of your berry. Then you can see if the Zzz or X are over the profile icon.
    08-17-09 08:31 AM
    Oh that's perfect! Exactly what I was trying to find. Thanks so much!!
    08-18-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD